Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

A Formal Introduction to the author of "Cooking on a Shoestring"


It occurred to me today, that despite the little blurb I wrote down the sidebar of my blog, I hadn't formally introduced myself. So please excuse this faux pas as being due to the fact that this is my first journey into the world of blogging and I am thus still trying to 'learn the ropes'. My name is Von Lehmann, I am a divorced mum of 4 children, 2 boys and twin girls. So, as a parent and also as student studying full-time at Uni, as you can imagine, my life is pretty busy. 

The photo below was taken at Christmas (2011) when I was busy preparing Christmas Dinner for 15 people as my mother (pictured behind me) was recuperating from her third surgery for the year. So, as eldest daughter I  took on the task of organising the Lehmann Family Christmas, which I loved every minute of. As a Mum of 4 I pride myself on being super-organised (though in part it's forced on you as a mother of many kids because if you don't try to be organised, life gets too chaotic, so really it's easier to be organised than not) and combined with my love of cooking, preparing Christmas Dinner was something I just took to, like a fish to water (which is a great analogy for a Piscean don't you think??)
  




                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment