Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

1000 PAGE VIEWS..THANK YOU

                                      




Hi, yesterday I hit the big 1000 page views so I just wanted to say thank you to every single person who has looked at my blog so far. I have only been blogging since the start of the year so I consider this a considerable achievement for someone who really didn't have a clue as to what she was doing.


 I started this blog initially because I love cooking and I wanted to share my recipes with others whilst also showing how tasty your cooking can be, even if you're like me and living on a really tight budget. And even if your budget is more relaxed, I want to share some of my favourite recipes, those passed down from my Mum and those I've discovered along the way.


My other love is photography, so this blog has been a great chance for me to hone my skills whilst photography all the delicious recipes I'm cooking. I hope everyone is enjoying my blog and if you are, please keep reading and tell your friends about Cooking on a Shoestring....because you may have to cook on a shoestring, but it sure doesn't have to taste like one


Regards,
            Von Lehmann 


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment