Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

COOKIE MONSTER BISCUITS

I found this  Cookie Monster Biscuit recipe in a very old recipe book printed in the late 1970's at a school I attended when I was about 7 or 8 years old. As most people can attest, some recipes just don't date and this recipe is no exception. On making these biscuits for my children I realised that this recipe really has stood the test of time and can be added to my recipe collection to definitely make again...and just like Cookie Monster you'll be saying "Me want cookies..." when you try these.


                             
                             COOKIE MONSTER BISCUITS
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
2 T Condensed Milk
1 teasp. Vanilla Essence
1 cup S.R Flour
1/2 cup chopped Chocolate


1. Mix all ingredients together, roll into balls and bake at 180 degrees celsius 
   for 10-15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment