Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

HIGHLANDER BISCUITS

Before I learnt how to make my own condensed milk, I never bothered trying this recipe as it seemed so wasteful opening a whole tin of condensed milk only to use only a tablespoonful of it but I now I know how and I have it ready made in the fridge I can try all the recipes that don't require the whole tin. These Highlander biscuits were the result and sure tasted good. why not try them and see what you think!!


                                  HIGHLANDER BISCUITS


125g Butter
1/4 cup Sugar
1 T Condensed Milk
1 1/2 cups S.R Flour


1. Cream butter, sugar and condensed milk. Add flour and mix well.


2. Roll into balls, place on a greased baking tray and flatten with a fork.
   Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.

No comments:

Post a Comment